Skyrim Collab Skyrim Collab

Dovakin's Secret was animated well, as were New Shout and The Sniffles. Out of the whole collab, I only found The Sniffles and New Shout hilarious. The others were okay. Keep it up, everyone.

Skyrim : Bear Skyrim : Bear

Awesome!

The animation was probably one of my favourite parts.

My only problem: Where is the "Replay?" button?

American Pokemon American Pokemon

Uhhhmmm....

We need to see more of Farmer Bob. I demand it.

Also, this was pretty funny. Keep it up.

Jacksmith Jacksmith

Very much awesome super happy fin time!
One of the more original games I have had the pleasure of playing here on newgrounds, Jacksmith provides hours of challenging fun! The ability to customize weapons and actually visualize your successes and failures in the forms of perfect shining weapons of the gods or vulgar replicas recreated by mentally challenged plebs is....awesome to say the least.
Replay value: High. customization, personal challenge, and actually being able to forge weapons
Music: decent. it's fine at first, but gets annoying relatively quickly due to repetitiveness.
Visuals: very stylish--this could totally be worthy of an Xbox360 Arcade slot.
My Own Spelling, Punctuation, and Grammar: F**k you, I'm Spiderman.

I will definitely recommend this game to my friends.
5/5,5/5, fav

Color Carnage Color Carnage

Pretty cool!

First time around, and got a score of 2,064. Very pretty, as the colours go, and pretty fun.

My only problem, though, is I only died because I got bored and gave up. It was fun, but needs more, like difficulty, maybe platforms to jump on to increase the risk of being buried alive.

Nyan Cat FLY! Nyan Cat FLY!

awesome!!!

Fun game, though I think my favourite part is the realistic Nyan Cat on the failscreen.

{Rose} {Rose}

awesome

i think the last 10 seconds were my favirite. cant put my finger on it tho...keep it up (i know it's from forever ago, just saying)

Bittersweet Symphony Remix VIP Bittersweet Symphony Remix VIP

wonderful

very nicely done. loveing the bass here. always good stuff from you. keep it up

Sex with Gab Sex with Gab

DONT TOUCH IT!!!!

this is totally complete. awesome stuff, what system did you use? i've been listening to this for about a half hour now, and i dont think im going to stop any time soon lol. this is dope, keep it up.

Soundshifter responds:

thanks man. i'm on mac osx. i use the program digital performer from MOTU. check out motu.com

Elk's Deathwing Elk's Deathwing

Awesome!

I love it, but I have one problem.

His wings: He's too fat for those tiny wings to support him.

Otherwise, this is awesome. Keep it up--I want to see more from you!

Sludge Sludge

Pretty neat

Though, I would like to see more complex figure/ground relationships. Not too much depth here.

That story is wicked awesome, though.

5/5, 8/10

Last Combat Last Combat

love the figures

as well as your take on such a classic piece. wonderful ideas, you have.

i think my favourite parts are the colouring, and the shapes of their faces. i would say more, but i would just be repeating what others said. mostly "reverend" below me.

wonderful piece, hope to see more.