All 43 art Reviews

Elk's Deathwing Elk's Deathwing

Awesome!

I love it, but I have one problem.

His wings: He's too fat for those tiny wings to support him.

Otherwise, this is awesome. Keep it up--I want to see more from you!

Sludge Sludge

Pretty neat

Though, I would like to see more complex figure/ground relationships. Not too much depth here.

That story is wicked awesome, though.

5/5, 8/10

Last Combat Last Combat

love the figures

as well as your take on such a classic piece. wonderful ideas, you have.

i think my favourite parts are the colouring, and the shapes of their faces. i would say more, but i would just be repeating what others said. mostly "reverend" below me.

wonderful piece, hope to see more.

half half

expiramentation is good for the soul

it's very fun to play around with different mediums, but they dont often turn out well. this is an exceptin, i think.

my only qualm--you dont have enougha art submitted.

Laura Laura

only two questions.

Who is Laura, if it's not too personal.

Why dont you have more pieces like these up? Show us you can do this well, i want to see that you didnt just get lucky with this one.

and printmaking is fun. i never got good at it, so do me a favour. dont waste this talent!!!

joebay responds:

dudeee haha i did this in class.. i dont have the rollers the blocks and ink =/.. and it was only me experimenting .. but im going to art school this September, i hoping to do more then! thank you so much

mordern raven mordern raven

another masterpiece

your bird is amazing! and the tie is just icing on the cake. bravo.

joebay responds:

holy shit..you guys are making me feel so good

screw screw

really cool

im really liking your style. only thing i have to say is--keep it up!

thank you! i will

be one with be one with

very nice

india ink and ballpoint pens are my prefered mediums, and it's always wonderful to see other people using them. especially when they're done well like this piece. i'd like to see more like this one. ^_^

joebay responds:

=D i love ink I LOVE IT! I get ink from nasco! =D its amazing..and cheap! thank you beyond believe

colorz colorz

pretty cool

expression and colors compliment eachother.

i would prefer to see some more movement, though. im not saying we need to have her fighting a dragon, just something like walking down the street, or jumping rope.

Faun Faun

love it!

not only is the subject material pretty awesome, but i love the water. i've seen loads of people screw up water, but i think you hit it right on the head. i really admire anyone who can paint better than me--which means most people on the planet. teach me?