Jacksmith Jacksmith

Very much awesome super happy fin time!
One of the more original games I have had the pleasure of playing here on newgrounds, Jacksmith provides hours of challenging fun! The ability to customize weapons and actually visualize your successes and failures in the forms of perfect shining weapons of the gods or vulgar replicas recreated by mentally challenged plebs is....awesome to say the least.
Replay value: High. customization, personal challenge, and actually being able to forge weapons
Music: decent. it's fine at first, but gets annoying relatively quickly due to repetitiveness.
Visuals: very stylish--this could totally be worthy of an Xbox360 Arcade slot.
My Own Spelling, Punctuation, and Grammar: F**k you, I'm Spiderman.

I will definitely recommend this game to my friends.
5/5,5/5, fav

Color Carnage Color Carnage

Pretty cool!

First time around, and got a score of 2,064. Very pretty, as the colours go, and pretty fun.

My only problem, though, is I only died because I got bored and gave up. It was fun, but needs more, like difficulty, maybe platforms to jump on to increase the risk of being buried alive.

Nyan Cat FLY! Nyan Cat FLY!

awesome!!!

Fun game, though I think my favourite part is the realistic Nyan Cat on the failscreen.

Canabalt Canabalt

Amazing game

Played it when it first came out, and put it down for a while. Even after all this time, I still love the game. Simple controls and graphics, perfect music, interesting plot, challenging, and very addicting.

Why don't we have some medals for this game?

Pixel Pixel

fun

but it's a little too easy. doesn't really require any skill, and there's only one difficulty setting. played through once and unlocked everything, which doesn't allow for a sense of advancement.

one thing i do particularly enjoy, though, is the HP system--losing HP when you fire, and gaining it by collecting pixles. very nice, but it's too easy to stay alive.

and finally, i love the music. made me very happy inside.

Loved Loved

I am loved.

My master is very kind. When I obey, I am allowed to see the world as it truly is. To disobey is to be led into illusion. The only harm I can ever do is only to myself, and it is my choice as to what is more harmful: obedience or disobedience. My master let me guide myself into the light. My master loved me. Always.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Days of The Dead Days of The Dead

uummm...has potential.

but srsly, wtf? that short? the mechanics were nice, the veriaty of enamies were cool too, though i was disappointed that the lowly lvl 1 skeleton dissappeared after lvl 3 (or w/e lvl it was). we need longer waves and more lvls so we can rack up exp points and gold to get that awesome bow and junk and stuff. and what was with that last exp counter screen thing? "new item unlocked" straight to "you beat the game". cant even start over on a higher difficulty with your rad gear from before to see that new item.

so, here's what we need--for those of you in the cheap seats. longer levels, more levels, cheaper items (or make it easier to get more gold), and spice up the waves by reincorporating enemies from the begining levels. because, seriously, if they have this many nights coming at you, you know there are plents of dead infantry and dead peasants with pitchforks.

good game, had fun, cant wait for part 2.

Zombie Racing Zombie Racing

can you say "pole position"?

srry, not unique. the zombies are a nice touch, but then again, zombies are like bacon. this is too slow, too much like pole position (in that it's basically the same game and the controlls here are too stiff), and the art is only a few steps above mediocre. i like the music though--nice job there. also, the loading screen is VERY redundant. mix it up a little?

it wasnt a waste of time--i had fun before it got redundant. so, before i got to the middle of lvl 2....we just need something faster pased, with looser controlls. fix that, and you got potential. as it is, not so much. sorry.

NG Sketchbook Tour NG Sketchbook Tour

is it just me, or does this suck?

not happy with this. first of all, who are all these people? Sure, we got Krinkles, Middle Finger Rings, and Poxpower, and they're great and all. but those 3 alone cannot make this a good submission. overall, the art is not well done, zoom had down-syndrome, i think, and the music flat-out sux for what's going on here. i did notice that michael swan, egoraptor, and many more of our favorites were nowhere to be found. without all of them in the tour, you have nothing. sorry, this sux.

The Great Massacre The Great Massacre

pretty nce, but...

lacks story. the art is nice, tho it could be better, and we have some good music. but i do have a problem with what just happened to my character. i died, cause i was screwing around, and it didnt immediately go to the screen that tells you you failed. i was in a timed mission, and it didnt go to the next screen till the time was up. i got to look at my dead body for 82 seconds. yippee....fix that, and you got a pretty good game here.

you could go places, buddy. just got some things to touch up.